Friday, July 12, 2013

9 and 10 out of 30

9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how. 
(....ok more like 14....not including the 8372 family members in Mexico)

1. Husband R.
The love of my life...every day he influences me for the better. He keeps my heart full of joy.

2. My parents. D & L.
Their unwavering example of unconditional love.

3. My in-laws. D & P. 
They are so faithful and loving. I'm pretty sure Pam has never done or said anything bad in her whole life.
They are just so sweet.

4. My family in Mexico.
Every time I visit they make me feel like a princess.
Hispanic culture is especially loving and giving and I'm grateful to have had that example in my life. 

5. Grandma & Grandpa H.
 They are still so in love and it is adorable.
They emulate "choose your love, love your choice".

6. M & J.
They've both endured a lot but they both keep smiling and enjoying life.

7. L & Kathia.
Their confidence. They are completely themselves all of the time.
If Lis wants to do something, it's almost a guarantee she will accomplish it.
Kathia will skip to a bus stop singing a song (loudly) without a care in the world.

8. Brother B.
It was at institute that my love of the gospel truly grew and advanced.

9. The Swll Family.
All of their examples of always being SO willing to serve others. Also,
E is the definition of knowing you are a daughter of God and what that entails. She is so cool.
Plus, she took care of me when I was Peggy Pegleg.
Hot D is so FUN and such a strong woman.She just makes you want to be like her when you grow up.

10. Kuh-rye-nuh.
She was like a mom, sister, excited scream/dance partner, therapist, etc...all wrapped up in a roommate.
Plus, she has the most contagious smile in the world.

At first I couldn't think of enough people..and then I couldn't stop thinking of people who have influenced me!
Every one of my friends has had an impact on some aspect of my life
...this would be far too long of an entry if I listed you all.
And it would be more of a "why I love __insert name here__" entry.
There are also the people who influence me by
being perfect opportunities to work on attributes such as being teachable, kind, patient, and compassionate.
I think everybody I meet has something I can learn from them.


10. Describe your most embarrassing moment. 

This ought to lighten the mood a bit...I went to my first yoga class at the university gym.
After some relaxation breathing and stretching we were in some legs up position....
....I farted....
...then I laughed...
...nobody else did...
I haven't been to a yoga class since. 



[the list]

No comments:

Post a Comment