Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pilot Post

I've jumped on the bandwagon folks - we've surpassed 4 months of marriage so I'm a little late.
Not sure who will read this but I figured that since I'm not the greatest at keeping a consistent journal,
I should do something to document this life of ours.  

It's more exciting than it sounds -- 
I work 8-5 at a forensic engineering firm, R has school/work and I couldn't even tell you a consistent schedule for him...
sometimes he is home before me, other times he's been in and out until 4 a.m. 

His hands had been rather p r o m i s c u o u s since he just finished his OBGYN rotation. He enjoyed it overall but dreaded those annual exams because he got to do every single one.
I made jokes [the same joke] about it all the time.

We go to church - I attend primary and teach the sunbeams. 
R is EQ secretary and ward music chair person..?

We read scriptures, we pray, we sleep.

Slowly but surely I'll end up with an about us section where you can read the long version of
"our love story".
and maybe a baking section...? The possibilities are endless.

Mostly, this will be periodic updates on the life of R and J, life lessons as we learn and grow old together, and likely some other random ramblings - as told by J.
Enjoy :)

Life Lesson of March: When husband is on call, wife will not get much sleep either. Although wife definitely gets more than poor husband.

and just to start this thing of right...
Life Lesson of January: We have agency to choose how we will act/react. Choose kindness, always.
Life Lesson of February: Never postpone a prompting.

Added note: Now the month of March is over. Jamie & Marq got married - so happy for them! Traveled a lot. Had a wonderful Easter weekend. 

The year thus far in pictures:



3 comments:

  1. I adore you so much! And can't wait to meet Rick:) ilobeuzexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll read it, i'll read it! and yes writing a blog can feel pretty cheesy sometimes, but i can't tell you how many times i couldn't remember when we did something so i just looked it up on my blog! really comes in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) ilobeuzexy! Hope you're having fun on your trip!

    FREYA! YAY :) & yes, it feels cheesy ..but I think I like cheesy haha.

    ReplyDelete