Tuesday, July 23, 2013

#13-14 of 30

13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
  1. I can be too sensitive about things.
  2. I tend to be a people pleaser.
  3. I can be terrible at keeping in touch with people. (I still love yall!)
  4. I'm typically very happy but sometimes, during "the" week, it's easier for me to be in a "mood" than to choose not to be.I'm working hard on this.
  5. Sometimes I wait to react..which can cause an unfortunate built up explosion of emotion.


14. Describe 5 strengths you have.


  1. I'm good at thinking before I react. Sometimes this can be a weakness, see above #5. 
  2. I'm calm. I don't like to yell or be yelled at - I firmly believe that how you say something is as important as what you are saying. (what a blessing I married somebody who is so tender)
  3. I learn/catch on quickly. I love learning new things.
  4. I'm thoughtful/mindful of others.
  5. I am socially wise. I can get along with most anyone. "That's not to say I never stick my foot in my mouth.  However, I know how to include the outcast, forgive quickly and honestly, and help others feel good about themselves {I guess when I'm not worrying too much about what they think of me....}.  I'm also very introspective {probably to a fault} and feel like I have very stable and clear self-awareness.  Having said that, though, I very well could be walking around thinking I'm kinda neat with everyone else around me {except [R], most of the time} trying to avoid me because I'm unbearably annoying." (I didn't write that but it absolutely described my thoughts)




No comments:

Post a Comment