Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Life Lately...

In an effort to get caught up...[& I hate when this happens because it means I've forgotten all the details I love to remember :/]...here's a summary of April, May, and most of June via pictures...and captions:

Took a farewell picture with the Hardman's! 
We had Easter dinner with our good friends the Eubanks!

^ Rick's last day of his 4th year of medical school!!!


^ we did the final walk through on our house & put blue tape all over the place. Picky buyers.



^ we met our new niece Ansley, Jon & Lindsey's little angel baby

Rick built a headboard for the guest bedroom!!!
I got a haircut.
I made cookies for the Young Women's fundraiser dessert auction
We settled our boys vs. girls bet with the Eubanks...us girls lost but somehow the boys still ended up cooking
But we definitely helped out with the eating. It was delicious. Love this girl!

Our favorites, the Smith's, threw us a farewell/memorial day bbq
I miss these girls!
We moved...I was at work..so really, Rick and some amazing people who came and helped loaded up
We made it to the new house with lots of family help - including Ansley who exploded out of her diaper shortly after arriving.
I hung this beauty that my friend Deina made me.
this crazy girl who I claim as a best friend came and visited!
Megs made us that beautiful wreath on our door. She's the best.
Rick and I enjoyed a few weeks off together and got moved into the house, relaxed, spent lots of time with family, celebrated Rick's birthday, spent a few days in Sarasota, rode bikes a lot, and just tried to enjoy each other before the chaos of residency!



If you're ever in Sarasota you've GOT to go to C'est La Vie for a strawberry croissant 

^it deserves two pictures. The service there is sub par (which makes me not want to go there because Disney made me a service snob) BUT their strawberry croissants are out of this world and I do not have the will power to deny myself of that deliciousness. 

Ledo Key is officially our favorite beach. "That was nice. I loved every second of it" -birthdayRick
My mom's cute self posing for the camera

Rick's first day of residency! (orientation week, but still!) 

Somewhere among all of that were also the building of another big framed mirror, the whole buying a house PROCESS, and our trip across the country -- but those will have to be posts later this week-ish!


No comments:

Post a Comment