Thursday, June 26, 2014

Doctor's Orders

Somehow I failed to include the fact that RICK GRADUATED MEDICAL SCHOOL within the last few months!!! It was a pretty big deal. We are so blessed and I admire all of his hard work. I'm constantly in awe of how he works so hard on everything he has on his plate and still makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world every single day. I love you doctor Ricky! 


our wonderful parents


my sweet grandparents came too but somehow got lost in the crowd during pictures 
of all the places he could want to eat...Chinese food!

we had a long day after graduation - driving down to the house/for an interview
Then we turned around and drove back and Rick found these kiddos and a surprise


our nieces & nephew worked extra hard putting everything together
We ended his graduation weekend with niece Ansley's blessing.
isn't my sister in law gorgeous?!


No comments:

Post a Comment