Tuesday, June 24, 2014

It's Been Too Long...

I've neglected my blog baby for too long now -- life has seriously been so busy -- the last 2.5 months have consisted of buying a house, traveling across the country for 10 days, my computer graphics card dying, training somebody in my last 2 weeks of work, packing, cleaning, moving to a new city, setting up house, having visitors, visiting family, Rick starting residency...so this post is mostly a note to myself - I needed to write down all of the posts that have been building up in my brain.

- Framed oversized mirror tutorial
- Summary of April
- Summary of May
- Rick's graduation
- What we learned through the process of purchasing a home
- our trip to California! (in the process of narrowing down the 750 photos...)
- Where to eat in San Francisco

...I'm sure I'll come up with another as I scroll through photos to jog my memory. I've got my work cut out for me but I can't wait to post!...as I mentioned above, my computer graphics card quit on me (it did this before and then started working again...but this time it's for good...I've tried getting it to work every day for the last 3 weeks...it's a goner) SO that means Rick and I share a computer now...which was difficult while he did all of his pre-residency requirements...but now I should get plenty of time on here to catch up...because unfortunately (for me) he'll be spending most of his time at the hospital...

I've got to finish preparing for my second interview with a company - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment