Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Mostly Pictures of Our February Highlights!

February was much like every month for us as far as food goes...


We discovered our LOVE of kale chips - yum!

my favorite cookie, home made strawberry sorbet, and free chocolates from the hospital.
       

"there's a time and place to watch our carbs and this ain't it" -Rick in regards to fried pickles & rolls.

our typical grocery purchases these days. Rick lost weight on the blue bell diet. Seriously. On right - steak with gorgonzola herb butter, asparagus, and mashed cauliflower (delicious! but I did omit the chives and bullion..added a little milk before immersion blending...and instead of putting butter on top i blended it in with everything)


We spoke in church. Rick gave an amazing talk on happiness and used a few quotes from this great talk
I spoke on the temple - here is a last minute screenshot of a quote I meant to include:


The second half of February got pretty busy:


I made Rick cinnamon rolls....he got me a massage and planned an elaborate weekend away to Disney.
an explanation of this, here
*whistle* ...sorry honey I know that will embarrass you
  

the universe was nice after the accident and we got this room/view & free dessert at dinner


NAN! My great friend that helped Rick pull off the surprise.


"Flights of Wonder" at Animal Kingdom is an incredible show!



Pretty sure that song has been stuck in America's head since it came out.  ^ 



My old roommate "Kuh-rye-nuh" came to see us, we had to show off our vip suite!!! love this girl so much...she's seriously one of the most amazing people you'll ever meet.

I'll share this quote I posted around Valentine's day again because I love it that much: 

Car selfies on the way to meet friends

sometimes it's beautiful here!

keeping up with the Jones' ;) 
Chase and Jayne came to share their art piece (The Sunrise Cube) at a local art gallery -


a close up view
as part of the presentation, Jayne and Rick played this piece together..no practice..I think it was beautiful!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment