Thursday, March 27, 2014

Match Day!

Ricky is going into Anesthesiology and will complete his residency at _________________ !!!
(in an attempt to retain some privacy, see facebook or instagram for location , they are private so I know you're a friend if you see it there ;)


I seriously could not be more proud of my hardworking, smart, dedicated husband and we are so excited for this new adventure!!! It's going to be quite the exciting year.

A few things that (to me) are stressful about moving:
  • having to tell boss that we're moving
  • deciding whether to rent or buy
  • finding a place to rent or buy
  • finding a new job (& everything that entails!)
  • packing/loading
  • unloading/unpacking (mostly because my husband likes it to all be done the same day...because he can't stand living in chaos..which stresses me out but then after the fact I secretly love that it's all done)
any and all moving advice is welcome, please!! 




trying to take a picture in the bright sunshine…no bueno
James Bond themed match day


selfies 


After lunch we met up with Jamie and Bella, yay!

Yes, my husband is 27 going on 87 (note his socks)...
got to see my Jamie!
& then we joined Rick's classmates for match day festivities
CHIRLEY OUR FAVORITE!
prom posing

& then we found out we made it into the match day write-up: 


In case you can't read that…(see first bullet point)


YES he is so cheesy and sweet and I blushed BAD but I could just read that over and over because it made my heart melt. Also, the audience collectively said "awwww"…nobody screamed "ahhh"…& for the record, my name doesn't have an "e" at the end ;)

& that was match day :) it was everything it's cracked up to be.

p.s. any and all moving advice is still welcome. seriously. 

2 comments:

  1. Aww (or ahh!) so sweet! how exciting for you guys!!! Good luck finding a place to move into! The good thing is, so many people do live/have lived there so you can always ask around for advice on places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Yesssss they've been such a help already -- the thought of buying a house is scary/the lack of houses we like in our budget is scary too haha

      Delete