Tuesday, June 25, 2013

5, 6, 7, 8/30: ????



5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

1. My loving, supportive, loyal, hunk of a husband. I am so blessed to have him in my life.

He puts up with me...[I can be a handful or two]...and still looks at me with googly eyes.
I don't know how it's possible, because I already love him so much I could cry,
but I fall more in love with that man e.v.e.r.y. s.i.n.g.l.e. d.a.y.
I can't imagine a more perfect man, for me, to spend eternity with.

& family (forever more, "family" includes my in-law family)
...I'm really really blessed with an incredible family.

2. My testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and The Book of Mormon.
I know it, I (try hard to) live it, I love it. 

3. Food. It's true. I get really excited about good food. 

4. Working out. I'm so glad R and I joined a gym.
As hard as it is getting up so early every morning
(if it weren't for him, I would probably sleep through the alarms!),
I feel SO much better after a morning workout.
I'm glad we're making a habit of it now. 

5. Blogging.
It's my current favorite creative outlet.
Even though I'm not very good or consistent at it. Yet.
Decorating baked goods is too expensive. Blogging is free.


6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

When both of my parents had cancer. That is all. 

7. What is your dream job, and why?

Wellllllllll, my professional ambitions/interests have ranged 
from whale rider/trainer at Sea World to attorney to doctor to event planner.....
you get the picture...
I'm all over the place because I enjoy many things and think I could find happiness 
in several different career paths. 
However, the job I look most forward to is MOM. 
As scary as the thought is sometimes, I just can't wait for R and I to raise little bitties...get to teach them/ watch them learn, and make their birthday cakes, and celebrate them, and be their mom. So neat.

8. What are 5 passions you have?

1. Documenting life. 
I love to take pictures of us doing anything/everything. 
R hates pictures. 
Luckily, he has eternity to learn to love them as much as I do.

2. Honesty/kindness. I can't explain how passionately upset it makes me to know 
someone is being dishonest and it makes me even more upset to know someone is being mistreated.


3. The gospel of Jesus Christ - it's true. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true folks.

Learn about it at www.mormon.org.

4. Learning/trying new things. I really love to learn.
New words, new things, new cultures, new skills....love love love it.

5. Music. It makes me really happy. 




[the list]

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like blogging. Because I like reading your blog! You could do a food/baking blog..

    Come on Betty.

    Also, the handful or two was that supposed to mean something? jajaja.

    ReplyDelete