Thursday, May 30, 2013

2/30: Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.




1. Clowns. 
My brother doesn't like them and when I was younger I wanted to copy everything he did 
so I think that's how it started. 
Today, it is a full fledged - I can't look at them/Do not let it talk to me/Do not let it look at me/Definitely do not let it touch me or I WILL start crying - fear. 


2. My husband or parents (or myself) getting alzheimer's. 
I can't explain how much the thought of this scares me. 
It would just hurt so bad to not be known/recognized by who you love the most. 


3. Anything creepy crawly that is FAST or can jump. 
Such as spiders and unidentifiable insects. 
I think it really became a fear after I was cleaning banana leaves off and next thing I knew I felt a BIG 
'ol banana spider [Google it! Imagine the biggest one you see being on your leg.] crawling up my leg. Or maybe after I stepped on a spider and a million [I'm not kidding, I really think there were a million] little babies went in every single direction. 
The thought of them crawling up my legs. Ew. 
Although if I am with someone who also fears these crawling creatures, 
I can woman up and be the one to catch/kill it. Grosses me out if it's crunchy though.

simba lion king color storyboard The Lion King: Early Character Sketches and Storyboard Art

6 comments:

  1. Gross about the banana spider!!! I know how it feels! Also about clowns...and people in costumes really creep me out! OSO!!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In #3 your basically described my biggest fear.
    Si me hubiera pasado eso a mi? ahi nomas me muero :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jajajaja, mi vida transcurrió en un instante ante mis ojos.

      Delete
  3. CLOWNS!!!!!!

    Your good friend Erica once made you a really awesome clown cake -
    So you're telling me - YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT?!
    jaja.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yaaaaaaa, about that..................hopefully Rick never uses your hilarious idea.

      Delete